The Senate Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee on Personnel, will hold a hearing titled "Servicemember, Family, and Veteran Suicides and Prevention Strategies."
- Captain (Dr.) Michael J. Colston, MD, US Navy: Director For Mental Health Programs, Health Services Policy And Oversight Office, Department Of Defense
- Dr. Karin A. Orvis, PhD: Director, Defense Suicide Prevention Office, Office Of The Secretary Of Defense, Department Of Defense
- Dr. Matthew A. Miller, PhD: Acting Director, Suicide Prevention Program, Department Of Veterans Affairs
- Dr. Richard McKeon, PhD: Suicide Prevention Branch Chief, Center For Mental Health Services, Substance Abuse And Mental Health Services Administration, Department Of Health And Human Services
- Dr. Ronald C. Kessler, PhD: McNeil Family Professor Of Health Care Policy, Department Of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School
Members of the public may attend in person or via webcast. More information is available at the Committee's website.