The Senate Committee on Armed Services will hold a hearing titled "Update on Research, Diagnosis, and Treatment for Traumatic Brain Injury / Concussion in Servicemembers."
- Dr. David W. Dodick: Sports Neurology And Concussion Program Director, Mayo Clinic
- Dr. Steven D. Devick: Chief Executive Officer King-Devick Technologies, Inc
- Dr. Christopher M. Miles: Associate Director, Sports Medicine Fellowship, Wake Forest University
- Dr. Joel D. Scholten: Associate Chief Of Staff For Rehabilitation Services For The Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Washington, DC
- Dr. David X. Cifu: Principal Investigator, Chronic Effects Of Neurotrauma Consortium, Department Of Veteran Affairs
- Captain (Dr.) Michael J. Colston, USN: Director, Military Health Policy And Oversight For The Assistant Secretary Of Defense For Health Affairs
More information is available via the Committee's website.