Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 10:00am
- Dr. Jennifer Orme-Zavaleta: Principal Deputy Assistant Administrator for Science, EPA Office of Research and Development (ORD); EPA Science Advisor
- Dr. Linda S. Birnbaum: Scientist Emeritus, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS); Director of NIEHS, 2009-2019
- Dr. Mary B. Rice: Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Dr. David Allison: Dean, School of Public Health, Indiana University-Bloomington; Member, “Reproducibility and Replicability in Science” Committee, The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
- Dr. Brian Nosek: Co-Founder and Executive Director, Center for Open Science
- Dr. Todd Sherer: CEO, The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
Members of the public may attend in person or via webcast. More information is available at the Committee's website.