The House Committee on Energy and Commerce, Subcommittee on Health, will hold a hearing titled "Legislation to Reverse the Youth Tobacco Epidemic." The Subcommittee will particularly discuss HR 2339, the Reversing the Youth Tobacco Epidemic Act of 2019.
- Dorian Fuhrman: Co-Founder and Parent, Parents Against Vaping E-cigarettes
- Phillip Gardiner, Dr.P.H.: Senior Program Officer, Tobacco Related Disease Research Program, University of California Office of the President
- Matthew Myers: President, Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
- Michael Siegel, M.D., M.P.H.: Professor, Department of Community Health Sciences Boston University School of Public Health
- Susanne E. Tanski, M.D., M.P.H.: Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine