The House Committee on Energy and Commerce, Subcommittee on Health, will hold a hearing to consider the fiscal year 2021 budget request for the Department of Health and Human Services, and to conduct oversight of the coronavirus outbreak.
- The Honorable Alex Azar: Secretary, US Department of Health and Human Services
- Anthony S. Fauci, MD: Director, National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health
- The Honorable Stephen M. Hahn, MD: Commissioner of Food and Drugs, US Food and Drug Administration
- The Honorable Robert Kadlec, MD: Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, US Department of Health and Human Services
- Robert R. Redfield, MD: Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention