Last week, Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney, Economic and Consumer Policy Subcommittee Chairman Raja Krishnamoorthi, National Security Subcommittee Chairman Stephen F. Lynch, and Government Operations Subcommittee Chairman Gerry Connolly requested key data from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the CDC regarding the testing, diagnoses, and costs of treating coronavirus. They also sought information about how HHS plans to ensure that the uninsured and underinsured are tested and treated for coronavirus.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci: Director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health
- Dr. Robert Redfield: Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Dr. Robert Kadlec: Assistant Secretary, Preparedness and Response, Department of Health and Human Service
- Dr. Terry M. Rauch: Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Readiness Policy and Oversight, Department of Defense
- Mr. Chris Currie: Director, Emergency Management and National Preparedness, Government Accountability Office