The House Committee on Foreign Affairs Committee, Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations will hold a hearing titled "A Global Update on Alzheimer’s Disease".
- Marie Bernard, M.D.: Deputy Director, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health
- Roger Glass, M.D.: Director, Fogarty International Center, National Institutes of Health
- Mary Mittelman, Dr.P.H.: Research Professor, Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias Family Support Program, New York University
- Richard Mohs, Ph.D.: Chief Scientific Officer, Global Alzheimer’s Platform Foundation
- Mr. Michael Splaine: Principal, Splaine Consulting
More information is available via the committee's website.