The House Committee on Energy and Commerce, Subcommittee on Energy, will hold a hearing titled "Examining the State of Electric Transmission Infrastructure — Investment, Planning, Construction, and Alternatives." This hearing will review the activities of the electric transmission sector, including challenges associated with the planning and construction of new transmission lines, the effect of existing federal laws and regulations, and the consideration of non-transmission alternatives and technologies.
- Tony Clark: Senior Advisor, Wilkinson Barker Knauer, LLP
- Edward Krapels: CEO, Anbaric Development Partners
- Jennifer Curran: Vice President, System Planning, Midcontinent ISO
- Ralph Izzo: CEO, Public Service Enterprise Group Inc.
- John Twitty: Executive Director, Transmission Access Policy Study Group
- Rob Gramlich: President, Grid Strategies LLC
Members of the public may attend in person or via webcast. More information is available at the Committee's website.