The Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources will hold a hearing to examine Puerto Rico's electric grid. The purpose of this oversight hearing is to examine the current status of Puerto Rico’s electric grid and proposals for the future operation of the grid.
- The Honorable Bruce Walker: Assistant Secretary, Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability, U.S. Department of Energy
- Mr. Charles R. Alexander Jr.: Director, Contingency Operations and Homeland Security, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Mr. Christian Sobrino-Vega: President of the Government Development Bank and Chairman of the Board of the Fiscal Agency & Financial Advisory Authority, Government of Puerto Rico
- Mr. Walter Higgins: Chief Executive Officer, Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority
- Mr. José H. Román Morales PE: Comisionado Asociado-Presidente Interino, Comisión de Energía de Puerto Rico
- Mr. Rodrigo Masses: President, Puerto Rico Manufacturers Association
Members of the public may attend in person or via webcast. More information is available at the Committee's website.