The Senate Special Committee on Aging will hold a hearing titled "Changing the Trajectory of Alzheimer’s — Reducing Risk, Detecting Early Symptoms, and Improving Data."
- Marcia Gay Harden: Academy Award-Winning Actress And Family Caregiver
- Lisa C. McGuire, PhD: Alzheimer’s Disease And Healthy Aging Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Honorable Teresa Osborne: Secretary, Pennsylvania Department of Aging
- Gareth Howell, PhD: Associate Professor, Jackson Laboratory
- Cheryll Woods-Flowers: Family Caregiver
Members of the public may attend in person or via webcast. More information is available at the Committee's website.