The fourth meeting of the Drone Advisory Committee (DAC) will be held on November 8, 2017 at 9:00 am. The DAC is a component of the Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics (RTCA), a Federal Advisory Committee. The DAC provides an open venue for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and key decision-makers to support the safe introduction of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) into the National Airspace System (NAS).
The agenda will likely include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Official Statement of the Designated Federal Officer
- Welcome and Introductions
- Review of the Fourth DAC Meeting
- Approval of Minutes from the Fourth DAC Meeting
- Report from the DAC Chairman
- Update from the FAA
- Report from the DAC Subcommittee (SC) Co-Chairs
- Reports from the Co-Chairs of the DACSC Task Groups (TGs)
- Discussion of Reports from the Co-Chairs of the DACSC TGs
- Report from MITRE
- New Assignments/Agenda Topics/Other
- Closing Remarks
Attendance is open to the interested public. With the approval of the chairman, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.
Full details, including contact information for submitting statements is available via the Federal Register.