The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) is holding its annual Stakeholder meeting to foster transparency and engagement in the Biotechnology Regulatory Services (BRS) program. The meeting will specifically discuss business process improvements; review compliance initiatives and permitting updates; and learn about new data tools and the Quality Management Support Program.
The agenda includes:
- Reflections on 2017 and a Look Forward to 2018
- International Outreach
- Recently Released GE Mosquito Jurisdiction Guidance
- Biotechnology Education and Outreach Initiative
- Permitting – What’s New?
- “Am I Regulated?”- Business Process Improvement Report
- Biotechnology Quality Management Support Program – New Tools: Workshops and More
- New Permit Data Search Tool Demonstration
Further information is available on the USDA website.