The purpose of this meeting is to provide advice on a continuing basis to the Director, Office of Science of the Department of Energy, on the many complex scientific and technical issues that arise in the development and implementation of the Biological and Environmental Research Program.
Tentative Agenda Topics
- News from the Office of Science
- News from the Office of Biological and Environmental Research (BER)
- News from the Biological Systems Science and Climate and Environmental Sciences Divisions
- Response to the report by the Biological Systems Science Division Committee of Visitors
- Updates on data science programs
- Scientific workshop outbriefs
- Science talks
- New business
- Public comment
Full deatils via Federal Register.