The Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs will hold a hearing titled "Unintended Consequences – Medicaid and the Opioid Epidemic".
- Sam Adolphsen: Former Chief Operating Officer at the Department of Health and Human Services, State of Maine; and Vice President, Rockwood Solutions
- J. Otto Schalk: Prosecuting Attorney, Harrison County, State of Indiana
- Emmanuel Tyndall: Inspector General, State of Tennessee
- David A. Hyman, M.D.: Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center
- Andrew Kolodny, M.D.: Co-Director of Opioid Policy Research, The Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University
Members of the public may attend in person. More information is available via the Committee's website.