The Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources will hold a hearing titled "Rural Energy Challenges and Opportunities." The purpose of this hearing is to examine energy-related challenges and opportunities in remote and rural areas of the United States.
- Ms. Carole Plowfield: Director, Office of Indian Energy and Policy Programs, U.S. Department of Energy
- Mr. Matt Greek: Senior Vice President of Research, Development and Technology, Basin Electric Power Cooperative
- Mr. Doug Hardy: General Manager, Central Montana Electric Power Cooperative
- Mr. Andrew Lyons: Weatherization and Energy Assistance Program Manager, HopeSource
- Mr. Robert Venables: Executive Director, Southeast Conference
Members of the public may attend in person or via webcast. More information is available at the Committee's website.