The House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials will hold a hearing titled "Oversight of Positive Train Control Implementation in the United States". The Subcommittee will receive testimony on the status of implementing positive train control (PTC) on the freight and passenger rail network by the December 31, 2018, deadline.
- Mr. Juan D. Reyes III: Chief Counsel, Federal Railroad Administration
- The Honorable Robert Sumwalt: Chairman, National Transportation Safety Board
- The Honorable Edward Hamberger: President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of American Railroads
- Mr. Richard Anderson: Chief Executive Officer, Amtrak
- Mr. Paul Skoutelas: President and Chief Executive Officer, American Public Transportation Association
- Mr. John P. Tolman: Vice President and National Legislative Representative, Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen
Members of the public may attend in person or via webcast. More information is available at the Committee's website.