The House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology will hold a hearing titled "National Laboratories—World-Leading Innovation in Science".
- Dr. Mark Peters: Director, Idaho National Laboratory
- Dr. Susan Seestrom: Advanced science & technology associate labs director and chief research officer, Sandia National Laboratory
- Dr. Mary E. Maxon: Associate laboratory director for biosciences, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Dr. Chi-Chang Kao: Director, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, National Accelerator Laboratory
- Dr. Paul Kearns: Director, Argonne National Laboratory
Members of the public may attend in person or via webcast. More information is available at the Committee's website.