The House Energy and Commerce Committee's Digital Commerce and Consumer Protection subcommittee will hold a public hearing titled "Self-Driving Cars: Road to Deployment". Witnesses include:
- Mr. Mike Abelson: Vice President of Global Strategy, General Motors
- Dr. Nidhi Kalra: Co-Director and Senior Information Scientist, RAND Center for Decision Making Under Uncertainty
- Mr. Anders Karrberg: Vice President of Government Affairs, Volvo Car Group
- Mr. Joesph Okpaku: Vice President of Public Policy, Lyft
- Mr. Gill Pratt: Executive Technical Advisor and CEO, Toyota Research Institute
More information and a live stream of the hearing are available at the Energy and Commerce Committee website.