The Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources will hold a hearing titled "Cybersecurity in our Nation's Critical Energy Infrastructure". The purpose of this hearing is to examine private sector and government challenges and opportunities to promote the cybersecurity and resiliency of our nation’s critical energy infrastructure.
- The Honorable Bruce Walker: Assistant Secretary of the Department of Energy, Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability
- Dr. Barbara Endicott-Popovsky: Executive Director, Center for Information Assurance and Cybersecurity, University of Washington
- Mr. Robert M. Lee: Chief Executive Officer, Dragos
- The Honorable Jim Matheson: Chief Executive Officer, National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Dr. William Sanders: Department Head and Donald Biggar Willett Professor of Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Members of the public may attend in person or via webcast. More information is available at the Committee's website.