The Subcommittee on Research & Technology and the Subcommittee on Energy within the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology will hold a hearing titled "American Leadership in Quantum Technology".
Witnesses include the following:
- Dr. Carl J. Williams, acting director, Physical Measurement Laboratory, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Dr. Jim Kurose, assistant director, Computer and Information Science and Engineering Directorate, National Science Foundation
- Dr. John Stephen Binkley, acting director of science, U.S. Department of Energy
- Dr. Scott Crowder, vice president and chief technology officer for quantum computing, IBM Systems Group
- Dr. Christopher Monroe, distinguished university professor & Bice Zorn Professor, Department of Physics, University of Maryland; founder and chief scientist, IonQ, Inc.
- Dr. Supratik Guha, director, Nanoscience and Technology Division, Argonne National Laboratory; professor, Institute for Molecular Engineering, University of Chicago
More information is available via the Committee's website.