Global Service Policy Governance
Tesla is seeking an exceptional ‘policy person’ to own end-to-end delivery of internal and external policy; an energetic “doer” who’s primary motivation is exceptional customer experience. Must thrive in fast-paced and ambiguous environments, delivering scalable global solutions, managing deadlines and risks and communicating effectively to stakeholders and executives .
- Own end-to-end delivery of internal and external policy. Lead the policy creation, documentation, approval and audit process .
- Establish policy governance, management and administration approaches. Take the lead on operational process improvements, building our future policy hub for ongoing governance and administration.
- Implement and manage templates , standards, styles and definitions. Monitor the consistency and adequacy of policy application .
- Anticipate all likely scenarios and ensure policy management is aligned with corporate priorities.
- Manage conversion of existing policies and related documents to the new standards . Take the lead to streamline and sunset redundant policies.
- Employ data driven analysis. Ensure data quality, and develop tracking and reporting systems to determine effectiveness of policies and processes .
- Analyze trends and lead cross-functional teams in identifying strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience through collaboration and a customer-focused approach .
- Lead collaboration with Customer Experience, Legal, Compliance, Training and Field teams.
- Effectively manage significant, business-critical, cross-functional projects that serve major parts of the business. Global scope, with region-specific flexibility.
- Serve as the primarily escalation contact, managing expectations, anticipating and making trade-offs, balancing business needs with exceptional customer experience .
- Manage issues and identify root causes and recommends solutions to avoid repeat of problems.
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years experience managing complex projects in fast-paced environment .
- Experience with public policy or content policy strategy in a technology industry. Technical fluency.
- Knowledge of standard legal terms and conditions. Expertise in risk management.
- Exceptional customer experience mindset; demonstrated success in delivering a world-class customer experience.
- Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and massively scalable processes for plans, products and services.
- Strong analytical and communication skills required. Great people skills; collaboration is key .
- The position requires someone who thinks strategically, is a performer in stakeholder management and facilitation, drives collaboration, brings structure and rigor into organizational decision-making processes, and works well in a fast-paced environment.