Environment, Policy & Social Initiatives Reporting Specialist
The people here at Apple don’t just create products, they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity, passion, and dedication of those people that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do—from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Environment, Policy & Social Initiatives team is seeking a Reporting Specialist to collect and analyze data and information about environmental and social initiatives across Apple. You will be self-motivated, analytically minded, and have exceptional written communication skills and experience in corporate sustainability. This position reports to the head of Reporting for Environment, Policy & Social Initiatives and will work closely with a diverse set of Apple teams located across the world.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information in a concise way to a non-technical audience
- Have 5 years or more of professional experience with a breadth of knowledge and experience in sustainability and environmental fields
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis of sustainability topics
- Extraordinary project management experience, attention to detail, and an ability to handle work with different priorities and timescales
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
Apple’s Environment, Policy and Social Initiatives team is seeking an experienced Reporting Manager to lead the development and management of reporting projects. - You will coordinate with multiple teams across Apple, such as facilities, engineering, operations, procurement, and finance teams - You will lead and organize multiple projects with different priorities and timescales - You will collect, organize, and distill key messages from data on a variety of topics - You will be able to develop metrics to measure performance across environmental and social issues - You will write and prepare reports regarding Apple’s work on environmental and social issues - You will develop substantive working knowledge of Apple’s environmental and social initiatives - We value critical thinking to a variety of programs to identify areas of strength and weakness - You will have a passion for environmental and social issues and a belief that business can be a positive force for good - We would love a driven, independent, analytical individual who wants to further disclosure, openness and accountability at one of the world’s largest companies.