Position will work with two hospitals ( Level 1 Trauma facility and a community hospital).
You will be called upon by physicians, nurses, social workers, chaplains, and other healthcare providers to provide ethics consultation services, education, and policy and procedure development.
Working alongside other Clinical Ethicists – who are working at other facilities within the system – as well as multiple disciplines in a dynamic relationship will create numerous opportunities for personal growth and development, as well as making directly effecting the care received by patients and families.
- Masters in Clinical Ethics or Bioethics
- Fellowship training or 3 years of experience in acute care setting
- Multidisciplinary team experience
- Doctoral degree a plus
- Level I trauma center experience preferred
- Multi-campus experience helpful
- Previous experience in providing Medical Education
- Experience with multi-staff department
- Research experience helpful